April 6, 2011

Surprised

I went to HEP office yesterday to see whether my flight ticket from my dad has come or not.
My name on the list, then i ask for my goods.
I thought that my envelope is small coz its just a flight ticket. But its actually big.
Im shocked, and wondering, "eit, mak tak cakap pun da pos kebaya??"
Then i see the address behind, its from Ahmad Ridhzwan!




* Thanx a lot for the surprise. U're the best guy that I've ever know. Full of patient, even i dont treat u well, being with someone else even I know your feeling for me, not even reply your msg, and ignored u when u needs me. U're patiently waiting, from the first time we know each other until now, u're always concerned about me =')

1 comment:

  1. bagus la lawa ada suda yg memujuk..tc kae..hope kamu 2 hepy selalu smpi kawen..law kawen jgn la lupa bg kad jemputan kae..frm shaer..bye salam~

    ReplyDelete