March 28, 2011

All About Wishes

*I wish my heart can be treated

*I wish my ego can be reduced

*I wish my pain can be eliminated

*I wish my love back to normal

*I wish I can accept the fact

*I wish I can forget everything

*I wish I can stop crying

*I wish I can be strong enough to faced all this

*I wish I can forgive him

*I wish I can give him a second chance

*I wish he knows what I wanted

*I wish he knows what I expected

*I wish he's here, right here, by my side.

And wish all above will come true..

2 comments:

  1. It hard to forget once we gave all our heart to somtg.. But smile dear, open ur eyes to what you still have now.. Your friends, your family.. All there for you... Anytm you need them <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx,korang je la tmpt aku slalu bebel2 =')

    ReplyDelete